When is the second installment of the income tax return paid in 2022?
At the beginning of last April, the 6th to be more exact, the campaign for the statement of income for millions of taxpayers in Spain. However, although it might seem that the binding commitment to Tax authoritiescorresponding to the year 2021, ended June 30The truth is that this is not the case in all cases. To this day, there are many people who are wondering right now when is the second installment paid.
However, this would not be the only case, since those whom the result of the declaration would come out to return, they may not have yet seen the amount that the State has to return to them entered into their bank account. On the other hand, for those whose result was positive, that is, I would go out to pay themthey have to be pending to be able to close the second installment of the payment in the event that they avail themselves of the IRPF installment payment in two instalments.
It should be remembered that the first amortization, which supposes 60% of the total amountis paid at the time of presenting the draft, while the second, which represents the remaining 40%, will be made next Monday, November 7, 2022. Now, it is important to bear in mind that the Tax Agency offers three ways to deal with the second disbursement.
How is the second installment of personal income tax paid?
In the case of those who chose the direct debit of billsthe second payment will be made automatically on November 7. In other words, the collaborating Entity will proceed to charge the direct debit amount into the account, sending the taxpayer a receipt accrediting the payment made.
In the event that this option provided by the AEAT was not chosen at the time, the taxpayer You will have to go to one of the banks collaborators to pay what is owed. Another alternative is to complete the process online. In both cases you have to download the entry document, the model 102, which can be made available through the Tax Agency’s own website. This document can also be obtained at any branch or administration of the State Tax Administration Agency.
If you choose to do it electronically, it will be necessary to follow the following steps to complete form 102 once downloaded:
- Save the PDF document on the computer.
- Open the PDF file by choosing the ‘open with’ option, and then choose the option Adobe Reader.
Next, the form will have to be filled in with data such as the DNI or NIFthe Name complete and the surnames (also those of the spouse, where appropriate), and the details of the resulting settlement (result, amount paid in the first installment and amount in the second installment). Finally, you will have to choose whether the deposit is made in cash or through a bank deposit.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.