what time is more expensive to put the washing machine
The price of electricity takes a breather again today Wednesday May 10 and it will drop 7.5% according to the results of the auction held this Tuesday in the wholesale market. According to the prices that are registered for each time slot at ten o’clock at night, it is necessary to avoid putting, for example, the washing machine as well as make use of the dishwasher or the oven, since the cost will again exceed the barrier of one hundred euros. On this occasion, mid-afternoon is the most favorable time to use electrical appliances.
He stop the gas For its part, it will continue to be inapplicable, due to the fact that the price of this raw material on the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas) is 34.15 euros/MWh for today, below the limit of 57.2 euros/MWh set by the Government for the month of May so that the so-called “Iberian mechanism” is activated.
In the first ten days of May, the average price of electricity was 87 euros/MWh, less than half the 187.11 euros/MWh that it reached in the entire month of May last year.
At that average price of 87 euros/MWh, May is on track to become the tThird month with the lowest wholesale electricity price of 2023after April and January, which was the cheapest with an average monthly price of 70.9 euros/MWh.
The average price of electricity for today, Wednesday, of 82.77 euros/MWh is 60.34% below that of a year agowhen, with the increase in prices after the Russian invasion of Ukraine and without the gas cap being applied yet, it stood at 208.71 euros/MWh.
The most expensive and cheapest hours this Tuesday
By time slots, the light will reach today, Wednesday, May 10, its highest price between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., when it will be 129 euros/MWh, and the lower between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., when it will be at 45.10 euros/MWh.
The average wholesale price of electricity in Spain will be below that of neighboring countries this Wednesday. In Germany, the average price will be 107.89 euros/MWh; in France, of 100.49 euros/MWh; in Italy, 126.48 euros/MWh, and in the United Kingdom, 92.82 pounds/MWh (about 106 euros/MWh).
The most expensive and cheapest hours this Wednesday
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 94.96 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 to 02:00: 90.10 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00 hours: 88.43 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 86.20 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 81.62 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00: 180.82 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 18.37 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 103.91 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 to 09:00: 104.69 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 83.83 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 70.23 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 69.55 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 69.16 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 68.91 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 60.01 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 45.42 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 45.36 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 49.28 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 68.00 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 77.69 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 105.47 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 129.11 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 115.32 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 108.96 euros/MWh.