these will be the most expensive hours
The electricity price in the wholesale market will rise tomorrow more than 5% until the €114.5/MWh, when eight days have passed since the so-called “Iberian mechanism” is not applied, according to the results of the auction held this Wednesday. The gas cap will not be applied this Thursday for the eighth time since it came into force on June 15 because its price for tomorrow in the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas)where it is around 39 euros, continues below 40 euros/MWh set by the Government as a maximum price until the end of the year.
Electricity will once again be above the barrier of €100/MWh after during the past week he will record the three lowest prices of the yearwith values of 73, 81 and 85 euros/MWh. Despite this, the price of electricity on the wholesale market tomorrow will remain far from whats more than 226 euros/MWh that were paid a year ago, a decrease influenced by both the higher renewable production and the lower price of natural gas in international markets due to the accumulation of storage for winter.
LIGHT price + adjustment – Infogram
On this occasion, the final price coincides again with that of the wholesale market (€114.5/MWh), since this Thursday no adjustment will have to be made to compensate the plants that use natural gas to generate electricity. the time zone it will be more expensive between 8:00 and 9:00when electricity will be paid at €172/MWhwhile the cheapest, between 4:00 and 5:00will reach €90/MWh.
The most expensive and cheapest hours of electricity tomorrow
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 96.63 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 97.52 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 97.92 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 91.72 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m.: €90.0/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 95.0 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 110.0 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 135.0 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: €172.32/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 143.38 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 128.92 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 118.81 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 104.67 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 100.65 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 93.0 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 90.1 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 90.26 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 107.74 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 137.31 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 151.0 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 138.3 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 131.37 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 124.36 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 90.10 euros/MWh.
In Italythe electricity will be paid tomorrow at €162/MWh; in Germanya 125 euros; in Francea 122 eurosand in United Kingdomat 81 pounds (about 93 euros). In Portugalwhere the cap is also applied to gas destined for electricity generation by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be the same as in Spaina country with which it shares a market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.