these will be the most expensive hours
the price of light Tomorrow is Monday for regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market it will drop tomorrow by 21.76% with respect to Sunday, up to 107.85 euros per megawatt hour (MWh). In the auction, the average price of light in the wholesale market -the so-called ‘pool’- stands this Monday at 103.36 euros/MWh.
A) Yes, the maximum price It will be registered between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., with 179.5 euros/MWh, while the minimum for tomorrow’s sessionof 60.76 euros/MWh, will occur between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE) collected by Europa Press.
The electric bill: 42% less than without the mechanism
In the absence of the mechanism of the ‘Iberian exception‘ To cap the price of gas for electricity generation, the price of electricity in Spain would be on average around 186.45 euros/MWh, which is around 78.6 euros/MWh more than with the compensation for customers of the regulated tariff, which they will thus pay 42.16% less on average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh for a period of twelve months, thus covering next winter, a period in which energy prices are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception‘ sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months –until December 15–, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/MWh until the end of measure.
The most expensive and cheapest hours on the electric bill
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.: 110.32 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 103.34 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00: 93.58 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 92.17 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00: 85.14 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00: 78.17 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 90.61 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 99.99 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 to 09:00: 121.69 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 98.8 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 88.04 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 84.18 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 75.1 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 60.91 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 60.76 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 75.67 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 89.33 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 115.26 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 152.11 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 161.52 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 179.5 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 172.04 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 157.55 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 142.6 euros/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.