these will be the cheapest hours
He price of light tomorrow Saturday for regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market will drop up to 138.57 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), which represents a decrease of 2.8% compared to the 142.56 euros/MWh of this Friday.
In the auction, the average price of light in the wholesale market -the so-called ‘pool’- It stands for this Saturday at 138.57 euros/MWh. Compensation for gas companies is added to this pool price, which must be paid by consumers who are beneficiaries of the measure, consumers of the regulated tariff (PVPC) or those who, despite being on the free market, They have an indexed rate, which for this Saturday will be at 0 euros/MWh for the sixth consecutive day.
The electric bill this Saturday
In this sense, the average price of electricity until March 4 stands at 142.5 euros/MWh, that is, almost ten euros higher than the average of 132.8 euros/MWh of the same period last month.
He ‘Iberian mechanism‘, which entered into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh for a period of twelve months, thus covering next winter, a period in which prices of energy are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception‘ Sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months, and subsequently, a monthly increase of 5 euros/MWh until the end of the measure. From this Thursday and throughout the month the price will be 55 euros/MWh.
Most expensive and cheapest hours for this Saturday, March 4
The minimum price, of 111.9 euros/MWh, will be given between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., while the maximum price will be registered between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., when it will be 173.2 euros/MWh.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 142.24 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 to 02:00 hours: 137.33 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00: 142.1 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00 hours: 137.52 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 136.4 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00: 136 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 134.99 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 145.39 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: 150 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 144.89 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 125.2 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 124.8 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 124.42 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 115 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 111.9 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 117.3 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 123.01 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 133.24 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 148.41 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 165.01 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 173.2 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 160.61 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 149.7 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 147 euros/MWh.