these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity Tomorrow is Monday goes up. The rebound will be 20.5%, to 163.5 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), its highest price since last October 14, according to the results of the auction held this Sunday. Tomorrow, Monday, the so-called ‘Iberian mechanism’ will be applied again, which limits the price of gas for electricity generation, since its price on the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas) was above 40 euros per MWh set by the Government as price maximum until the end of the year. Specifically, its price will be around 40.49 euros.
Without the aforementioned mechanism, the price of electricity would reach 165 euros per MWh tomorrow, according to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas). The final price of tomorrow is the result of adding to the 164.07 euros per MWh of the wholesale market, the adjustment to be paid by the beneficiaries of the gas cap to compensate the plants that use this material to generate electricity, which will be negative tomorrow, standing at -0.56 euros per MWh.
Electricity will rise again tomorrow above the barrier of 100 euros per MWh after last week the three lowest prices of the year, with values of 73, 81 and 85 euros per MWh. Despite this, the price of electricity in the wholesale market still does not reach the more than 176 euros per MWh that was paid a year ago, a decrease that is influenced by both the greater renewable energy production and the lower price of natural gas. in international markets due to the accumulation of storage for the winter.
With this increase, the price of electricity in Spain will be the highest in Europe for the second consecutive day. In Italy, electricity will be paid tomorrow at 144.27 euros per MWh; in Germany, at 145.22 euros; in France, at 144.24 euros, and in the United Kingdom, at 107.62 pounds (about 125 euros). In Portugalwhere the cap on gas for electricity generation is also applied by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be 164.07 euros.
The most expensive and cheapest time tomorrow
By time bands, and excluding the adjustment, the highest price will be reached at 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., when it will reach 246.59 euros per MWh; Meanwhile he cheaper It will be registered between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m., at 114.80 euros per MWh.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 160.28 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 148.49 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 116.52 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 114.80 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 115.27 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 124.37 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 146.15 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 166.74 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 168.17 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 153.45 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 143.5 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 142.10 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 142.10 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 146.1 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 155.14 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 169.30 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 166.94 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 180.17 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 183.42 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 184.63 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 229.34 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 246.59 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 216.68 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 204.12 euros/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.