these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The average price of electricity tomorrow for customers who have their rate in the regulated market will fall 30.56% this Sunday compared to the data recorded on Saturday, to 72.84 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data of the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE), its lowest since August 2021in the fourth consecutive day in which the so-called “Iberian mechanism” does not apply, according to the results of the auction held this Saturday.
The gas cap will not be applied this Sunday for the fourth time since it came into force on June 15 due to the fact that the price of natural gas has fallen below 40 euros per MWh in the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas), maximum price established by the Government, up to 36.43 euros per MWh. The price for this Sunday is the lowest since August 7, 2021 (65.64 euros per MWh) and, with it, this week it accumulates the three lowest prices of the year, after 80.6 euros per MWh on Wednesday and 85.4 euros per MWh on Thursday.
The final price coincides with that of the wholesale market (72.84 euros per MWh), since this Sunday there is no need to make any adjustments to compensate the plants that use natural gas to generate electricity. The price of electricity in the wholesale market tomorrow It is very far from the more than 210 euros per MWh that was paid a year agoa decrease influenced by both the increased renewable energy production and the lower price of natural gas in the markets.
The most expensive and cheapest hours of electricity
The cheapest time slot will be between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., when electricity will cost wholesale market 4.11 euros per MWh, and the most expensive, between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., when it will rise to 138.22 euros per MWh.
- From 00:00 to 01:00 hours: 80.1 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 74.1 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 65.3 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 65.3 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 64.29 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 65.3 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 64.29 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 70.2 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 72.52 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 75.2 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 71.01 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 64.29 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 59.3 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 52.9 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 15 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 4.11 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 4.11 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 59.3 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 88 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 121.99 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 130.37 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 138.22 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 131 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 111.86 euros/MWh.
In Italy, electricity will be paid tomorrow at 103.85 euros per MWh; in Germany, at 95.75 euros; in France, at 87.37 euros, and in the United Kingdom, at 89.89 pounds (about 103 euros). In Portugal, where the cap is also applied to gas destined for electricity generation by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be the same as in Spain, country with which it shares a market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.