these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The average price of electricity tomorrow for customers who have their rate in the regulated market will fall this Saturday by 0.89% compared to the data recorded on Friday, reaching a average of 104.9 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE).
This will be the third consecutive day in which the Iberian exception will not apply that caps the price of gas to generate electricity, since the reference price for power plants is 35.89 euros/MWh, below the reference value, set at 40 euros/MWh.
In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market (‘pool’) stands at 105.91 euros/MWh for this Friday. To this price is usually added the compensation to the gas companies, which on this occasion will not apply either. On the other hand, the amount received by the Spanish electricity system for exporting electricity to France will be subtracted, which on this occasion will subtract an average of 1.01 euros/MWh from the average cost of electricity this Saturday.
The most expensive and cheapest hours of electricity
The maximum price will be registered between 00:00 and 01:00 hours, with 143.43 euros/MWh, while the minimum for the day, of 55.2 euros/MWh, will occur between 16:00 and 17:00. .
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 143.43 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 125.47 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 113.94 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 115.00 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m.: 106.00 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 103.22 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 120.00 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 118.81 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 127.28 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 127.38 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 111.86 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 120.00 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 99.99 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 84.32 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 72.60 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 58.70 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 55.20 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 64.30 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 75.00 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 115.72 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 140.67 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 134.80 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 118.24 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 89.79 euros/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.