these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity is will increase tomorrow Monday by 8.7% compared to Sunday, up to 146.43 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to the auction held in the wholesale market or ‘pool’ and the adjustment to be paid by the beneficiaries of the cap on gas to compensate power plants that use this raw material.
Without the Iberian mechanism, which limits the price of natural gas for electricity generation, the wholesale price would be 158.22 euros per MWh, that is, €11.80 moreaccording to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The final price is the result of adding to the 139.80 euros per MWh registered for tomorrow in the wholesale market the provisional adjustment that the beneficiaries of the gas cap to compensate to the plants that use this material to generate electricity and that this Monday It will be 6.63 euros. Also, the final price for tomorrow will be more than 15.1% lower than a year ago, when it exceeded 172 euros.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which entered into force on June 15limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh over a twelve-month period, thus covering the next winter, a period in which energy prices are more expensive. Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas to generate electricity from a price of 40 euros per MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros per MWh until the end of the measure.
The most expensive and cheapest hours
By time bands, excluding such adjustment, the highest price will be reached between 09:00 and 10:00, when it will reach 179.01 euros per MWh; Meanwhile he cheapest will check in between 23:00 and 24:00at a rate of 113.09 euros per MWh.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 156.51 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 148.72 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 135.7 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 132.69 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.: 124.55 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 154.26 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 149.57 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 162.13 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 176.36 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 179.01 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 165.82 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 156.07 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 146.87 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 124.57 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 120.2 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 119.9 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 124.99 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 154.68 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 161.46 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 161.69 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 166.17 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 156.43 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 122.93 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 113.09 euros/MWh.
In addition, it will be below what is paid in other European countries such as Italy, France, Germany or the UK, where they will reach 214 euros per MWh, 195.20 euros per MWh, 160.80 euros per MWh and 153 pounds per MWh (about 175 euros), respectively. In Portugal, where the cap is also applied to gas for electricity generation by virtue of what is known as the ‘Iberian exception’, the price will be the same as in Spain, a country with which it shares a market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.