these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
The price of electricity tomorrow, Saturday, will give a break and will be paid at the lowest price since last October 29 after falling 16.3% with respect to the cost of this Friday, according to the results of the auction held this Friday in the wholesale electricity market. The data arrives on a day in which the Euribor does not seem to give any margin to those mortgaged with a credit at a variable rate since it is preparing to exceed 3% for the first time since the financial crisis. And on this crisis situation, Brussels today has thrown a jug of cold water by warning of a halt in the growth of the economy in Spain for winter and leaving growth at 1% for 2023.
A scenario that continues to worry the consumer in the midst of an inflationary wave that has been dragging on for months. In the case of electricity, for example, the final cost that will be paid tomorrow Saturday compared to that of a year ago also relieves since it will be more than 40% lowerwhen it was around 185 euros, according to provisional data from the Iberian Energy Market Operator (OMIE).
In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market -the so-called ‘pool’- will be 106.22 euros/MWh this Saturday. But to this price of the ‘pool’ you have to add the compensation to the gas companies of 1.59 euros/MWh, which has to be paid by consumers beneficiaries of the measure, consumers of the regulated rate (PVPC) or those who, despite being in the free market, have an indexed rate or have to renew their contract.
The most expensive and cheapest hours
so the pstipulated price of light for tomorrow Saturday it will be 108 euros per megawatt hour (MWh). The maximum will be recorded between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., with 181.92 MWh, while the minimum for the day that gives way to a stormy weekend in part of the country it will be 78.44 euros/MWh, which will take place between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 126.81 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 98.61 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 90.91 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 89.93 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 a.m. to 05:00 a.m.: 89.75 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 88.61 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.: 87.8 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 88.84 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 90.21 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 88.43 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 83.27 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 80.84 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 78.68 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 78.49 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 78.44 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 78.95 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 84.23 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 119.96 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 150.35 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 164.67 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 181.92 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 166.79 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 154.2 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 146.88 euros/MWh.
14.9% less than without applying the measure
In absence of mechanism of the ‘Iberian exception’ to cap the price of gas for electricity generation, the price of electricity in Spain it would be on average around 126.22 euros/MWhwhich is about 18.4 euros/MWh more than with the compensation for clients of the regulated rate, who will thus pay 14.58% less on average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into force on June 15, limits the price of gas for electricity generation to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh over a period of twelve months, thus covering the coming winter, a period in which which energy prices are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets a path for natural gas for electricity generation from a price of 40 euros/MWh in the initial six months -until December 15-, and subsequently, a monthly increase of five euros/ MWh until the end of the measurement.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.