This Tuesday, May 9, 2023, the euromillions puts a jackpot with 17 million euros at stake today. In last Friday’s draw, three winners shared the jackpot of 158 million euros.
The winning combination of this Tuesday, May 9has been the following: 13, 17, 21, 28 and 46. The stars have been 7 and 9. The winning combination with ‘El Millón’ has been PWJ09055.
He biggest prize ever distributed in the history of EuroMillions230 million euros, was won by a British citizen on July 19, 2022. With this jackpot, he surpasses the anonymous citizen of France, who held first place until now with 220 million euros.
How today’s EuroMillions prizes are distributed
a possible alternative to play this type of raffle lottery without leaving too much money is to do it in a group. The clubs or syndicates allow you to buy the EuroMillions tickets together and later, if the ticket is a winner, The prize is distributed among all the participants.. In this way, the bet for each player is less than usual, but allowing more chances of winning.
The prizes corresponding to the Euromillions jackpot They are distributed according to the number of hits of both the figures and the stars that the player has chosen:
- 1st Category: 5 numbers and 2 stars
- 2nd Category: 5 numbers and 1 star
- 3rd Category: only the 5 numbers
- 4th Category: 4 numbers and the 2 stars
- 5th Category: 4 numbers and 1 star
- 6th Category: 4 numbers
- 7th Category: 3 numbers and the 2 stars
- 8th Category: 2 numbers and the 2 stars
- 9th Category: 3 numbers and 1 star
- 10th Category: 3 numbers
- 11th Category: 1 number and 2 stars
- 12th Category: 2 numbers and 1 star
- 13th Category: if 2 numbers are correct