The winning result of the EuroMillions of Tuesday, January 31, 2023
This Tuesday, January 31, the Euromillions puts at stake a jackpot with 64 million euros. This amount continues to grow, since last Friday no winner of the draw was found. In case no one claims the prize, the next jackpot will be added to the pool. EuroMillions Rain.
The winning combination of this Tuesday, January 31, has been the following: 07, 12, 19, 33 and 43. The stars have been 3 and 7. The winning combination with ‘El Millón’ has been MCC64370.
The biggest prize ever distributed in the history of EuroMillions, 230 million euros, was taken by a British citizen on July 19. With this jackpot he surpasses the anonymous citizen of France, who held first place so far with 220 million euros.
How the EuroMillions prize is distributed
A good one alternative to play without leaving too much money is to do it in a group. Throughout Europe many clubs or unions they choose to buy the EuroMillions tickets together and later, if the ticket is a winner, they distribute the prize among all the participants.
The prizes corresponding to the EuroMillions jackpot are distributed as follows:
- 1st Category: 5 numbers and 2 stars
- 2nd Category: 5 numbers and 1 star
- 3rd Category: only the 5 numbers
- 4th Category: 4 numbers and the 2 stars
- 5th Category: 4 numbers and 1 star
- 6th Category: 4 numbers
- 7th Category: 3 numbers and the 2 stars
- 8th Category: 2 numbers and the 2 stars
- 9th Category: 3 numbers and 1 star
- 10th Category: 3 numbers
- 11th Category: 1 number and 2 stars
- 12th Category: 2 numbers and 1 star
- 13th Category: if 2 numbers are correct