The winning result of the EuroMillions of Friday, March 10, 2023
This Friday, March 10, the euromillions puts into play a jackpot with 17 million euros. This amount continues to grow, since last Friday a winner of the draw was found that won the millionaire prize.
The winning combination of this Friday, March 3, has been the following: 09, 16, 37, 38 and 48. The stars have been 02 and 07. The winning combination with ‘El Millón’ has been NCP25304.
He biggest prize ever distributed in the history of EuroMillions, 230 million euros, was taken by a British citizen on July 19. With this jackpot he surpasses the anonymous citizen of France, who held first place so far with 220 million euros.
This is how today’s EuroMillions prizes are distributed
An interesting alternative to playing this lottery draw without leaving too much money is doing it in a group. In Europe, many syndicates, also known as syndicates, buy the EuroMillions tickets together and then, if the ticket wins, they distribute the prize among all the participants. In this way, the bet for each player is lower than usualbut allowing more chances to win.
The corresponding prizes to the EuroMillions jackpot are distributed according to the correctness of both the numbers and the corresponding stars:
- 1st Category: 5 numbers and 2 stars
- 2nd Category: 5 numbers and 1 star
- 3rd Category: only the 5 numbers
- 4th Category: 4 numbers and the 2 stars
- 5th Category: 4 numbers and 1 star
- 6th Category: 4 numbers
- 7th Category: 3 numbers and the 2 stars
- 8th Category: 2 numbers and the 2 stars
- 9th Category: 3 numbers and 1 star
- 10th Category: 3 numbers
- 11th Category: 1 number and 2 stars
- 12th Category: 2 numbers and 1 star
- 13th Category: if 2 numbers are correct