the most expensive and cheapest hours
the price of electricity, tomorrow Sunday, October 30, goes up. The rebound will be 33.1%, to 135.62 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), its highest price since last October 17, according to the results of the auction held this Saturday. On this occasion, the ‘gas cap’ will not be applied after two days in which it has worked.
In the previous days, its price stood at Iberian market of Gas (Mibgas) above the 40 euros per MWh set by the Government as the maximum price until the end of the year. However, tomorrow the price of gas will be around 38.9 euros. The last October 20was the first day that the ‘Iberian mechanism’ was not applied since it came into force on June 15 and remained so for a week.
Despite this, this Sunday the price of electricity in Spain will be the highest in all of Europe, for above countries like France and Germany (116.6 euros), Italy (112.1 euros) or the United Kingdom (101 euros). However, the average price since June 15, when the Iberian exception came into forceis notably lower in Spain (141.77 euros) than in France (360.77 euros), Italy (398.37 euros) or Germany (313.97).
Overcomes the barrier of 100 euros again
The new price that users will have to face will once again exceed the barrier of 100 euros per MWh after during last week the three lowest prices of the year will be recorded, with values of 73, 81 and 85 euros per MWh. Thus, the price of electricity in the wholesale market will keep away from more than 176 euros per MWh that were paid a year ago, a decrease influenced by both the higher renewable production and the lower price of natural gas in international markets due to the accumulation of storage for winter.
The most expensive and cheapest time tomorrow Sunday
By time slots, the most expensive will be between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., when electricity will be paid at 225.35 euros per MWh, while the cheapest, between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m., will reach 98.50 euros per MWh. In Italy, electricity will be paid tomorrow at 112.06 euros per MWh; in Germany, at 116.5 euros; in France, at 116.62 euros, and in the United Kingdom, at 89 pounds (about 103.7 euros). In Portugal, where the cap on gas for electricity generation is also applied by virtue of what is known as the “Iberian exception”, the price will be 136.04 euros.
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 139.17 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 105.1 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.: 100.25 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 a.m. to 04:00 a.m.: 100.9 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 100 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.: 98.5 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.: 98.98 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 103.5 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 110.27 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 114 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 135 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 138.34 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 132.12 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 131.82 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 132.12 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 125.69 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 124.61 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 140.2 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 156 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 170.38 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 200 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 225.35 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 209.27 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 157.31 euros/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.