the cheapest time to put the washing machine
He price of light today Friday, June 9 for the more than two million customers of regulated rate linked to the wholesale market, will rise 0.66% compared to this Thursday. He electricity price Leave the falls behind in the run-up to the weekend, waiting to see if there is any free hour on Saturday or Sunday to put on the appliances that consume the most in the home, such as the oven or the washing machine.
So far in June, the average price of the ‘pool’ stands at an average of just over 82.5 euros/MWhless than half of the 169.69 euros/MWh of the same month last year.
To this average price of the ‘pool’ would be added the compensation to the gas companies, which must be paid by the consumers who are beneficiaries of the measure, the consumers of the regulated tariff (PVPC) or those who, despite being in the free market , have an indexed rate, but which is again at 0 euros/MWh, situation that has been repeated since last February 27.
Electric bill cheaper than a year ago
The so-called ‘Iberian exception’ It has been extended until December 31., after the agreement reached by Spain and Portugal with the European Commission. Thus, it is extended for seven months, until the end of this year, and it is not excluded that it could be extended for a longer time if said framework is also extended.
Specifically, the agreement not only represents an extension of the Iberian exception that was already applied, but also implies some adjustments to accommodate it, such as the price reference, which until now increased by five euros per month, and will now be smoother.
In the original agreement, the aforementioned reference price for gas had an average value of 48.8 euros/MWh: it was 40 euros/MWh for six months, rising 5 euros/MWh every month thereafter. Now, it will increase by 1.1 euros/MWh since last Aprilto conclude at 65 euros/MWh.
Currently, the mechanism has had no effect on marginal matching processes in the wholesale markets since the end of February, due to the fall in the price of natural gas below the thresholds set for its application, but, if necessary, the extension will allow a reasonable price to be maintained, not so dependent on the evolution of natural gas.
The price of electricity in the most expensive and cheapest hours today, Friday June 9
By time slots, the minimum price, of 59.75 euros/MWh, will be given between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., while the maximum price will be recorded between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., when it will be 104.43 euros/MWh. In this way, the average for the day stands at 81.67 euros per megawatt hour (MWh).
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.: 95 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 to 02:00: 89.7 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00 hours: 79.73 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 76 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 75.8 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00 hours: 76.42 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00 hours: 79.93 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 93.67 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 to 09:00: 93.31 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 91.31 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 82.26 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 70.92 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 68 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 67 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 62.4 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 59.75 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 59.75 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 63.12 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 72 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 92.6 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 104.43 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 104.12 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 102.52 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 100.26 euros/MWh.