the cheapest time to put the washing machine
He price of light Today, Saturday June 10, for the more than two million regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market, it will fall 0.96% compared to this Friday. The price of electricity faces this weekend with a new drop, waiting to see if tomorrow, Sunday, there will be any free hours to put on the appliances that consume more at homesuch as the oven or the washing machine.
So far in June, the average price of the ‘pool’ stands at a average of just over 82.3 euros/MWh, less than half of the 169.69 euros/MWh of the same month last year.
Compensation to the gas companies would be added to this average pool price, which must be paid by consumers who are beneficiaries of the measure, consumers of the regulated tariff (PVPC) or those who, despite being on the free market , have an indexed rate, but which is again at 0 euros/MWh, a situation that is repeated since last February 27.
Electric bill cheaper than a year ago
The so-called ‘Iberian exception‘ has been extended until December 31, following the agreement reached by Spain and Portugal with the European Commission. Thus, it is extended for seven months, until the end of this year, and it is not excluded that it could be extended for a longer time if said framework is also extended.
Specifically, the agreement not only represents an extension of the Iberian exception that was already appliedbut it implies some adjustments to accommodate it, such as the price reference, which until now increased by five euros per month, and will now be smoother.
In the original agreement, the aforementioned reference price for gas had an average value of 48.8 euros/MWh: it was 40 euros/MWh for six months, rising 5 euros/MWh every month thereafter. Now, it will increase by 1.1 euros/MWh since last April, to conclude at 65 euros/MWh.
Currently, the mechanism has had no effect on the marginal matching processes in the wholesale markets since the end of February, due to the decrease in the price of natural gas below the thresholds set for its application, but, if necessary, the extension will make it possible to maintain a reasonable price, not so dependent on the evolution of natural gas.
The price of electricity in the most expensive and cheapest hours today, Saturday June 10
By time slots, the minimal priceof 48.61 euros/MWh, will be given between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., while the Maximum price it will be registered between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., when it will be 111.81 euros/MWh. In this way, the average for the day stands at 80.88 euros per megawatt hour (MWh).
- From 00:00 to 01:00: 91.99 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 to 02:00 hours: 90.03 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00: 89.06 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 89.06 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 89.36 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00 hours: 91.31 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 91.99 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: 90.03 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: 90 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: 81 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 68 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 64 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 61.85 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 61.55 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 55 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 50 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 48.61 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 56.62 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 74.97 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 86.16 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 95 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 110 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 111.81 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 103.64 euros/MWh.