The 27 diseases to collect the pension for permanent disability in 2023
The permanent disability pension presents important news for this year of 2023. First of all, the amounts receivable by pensioners increase starting this month of January. This historic rise, of a 8.5% for this financial benefit, was collected in the new General State Budget. The purpose pursued with this increase in quotas, promoted from within the Government, is to combat the rate of inflation in Spain so that purchasing power is not lost due to the high price of basic products, such as food, gasoline or the price of electricity. And it is that, the summer of last year, inflation exceeded the barrier of two figures for the first time in 30 years. To be more exact, it was in August when it reached 10.4%. However, it moderated in December, below 6%.
In addition, according to the definition given by the Social Securityit is vitally important to know that the pension for permanent disability It is an economic benefit that tries to cover the loss of income that a worker suffers when due to illness or accident his working capacity is reduced or annulled. Precisely in this sense, the people included in any Social Security scheme who meet the requirements may be beneficiaries. Requirements for each degree of disability: Partial, total, absolute and great disability. Therefore, each of them will have a minimum and maximum amount which will be effective from January 2023.
To give a specific example, after the increase estimated at 8.5%pensioners due to permanent disability of Great Disability, in the event that they do not have a dependent spouse, goes from 1,027.50 euros in 2022 to 1,114.83. Now, continuing with the matter that occurs here, these are the 27 diseases that may give the right to a pension for permanent disability in 2023.
Table of diseases for permanent disability 2023
The National Institute of Social Security (INSS) does not have an official list of diseases for permanent disability, but depend on the Medical Court, which will assess the worker’s disability. Next, the provincial directors of the INSS or the ISM, as the case may be, will issue an express resolution declaring the degree of disability, by recognition of the pension, the amount of the economic benefit and the period from which the review of the pension can be requested. disability due to aggravation or improvement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- ulcerative colitis
- pulmonary emphysema
- Multiple sclerosis
- atrial fibrillation
- Cervical hernia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- hearing loss
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- low back pain
- Systemic erythematosus
- Myasthenia gravis
- Hand Pathologies
- vision loss
- Arnold Chiari syndrome
- kidney transplant
Amounts of the disability pension in 2023
Between the general requirements To collect one of the following amounts related to permanent disability, you must reside in Spain for a period of at least 5 years, of which two must be consecutive, be between 18 and 65 years old, in addition to having a degree of disability on annual income limit is the same as in the non-contributory retirement pension.
- With dependent spouse: goes from 1,335.80 to 1,448.80 euros per month.
- Without a spouse: it goes from 1,082.60 to 1,173.53 euros per month.
- With a non-dependent spouse: it goes from 1,027.50 to 1,113.88 euros per month.
Absolute or total permanent disability pensions of 65 years or more
- With dependent spouse: 965 euros per month and 13,519 euros per year.
- With a non-dependent spouse: 743 euros per month and 10,405 euros per year.
- Without a spouse: 783 euros per month and 10,962 euros per year.
Total permanent disability pensions between 60 and 64 years of age
- With dependent spouse: 906 euros per month and 12,682 euros per year.
- With a non-dependent spouse: 692 euros per month and 9,694 euros per year.
- Without a spouse: 732 euros per month and 10,256 euros per year.
Total permanent disability pensions derived from common illness in people under 65 years of age
- With a dependent spouse and without a spouse: 577 euros per month and 8,081 euros per year.
- With a non-dependent spouse: 572 euros per month and 8,011 euros per year.
Non-contributory pension for disability or invalidity
- The monthly remuneration of people who receive a disability pension will become 484.61 euros per month.
- Non-contributory disability pension with an increase of 50%: 726.9 euros per month.