How you can control the electricity bill from your mobile in real time
With the light rise more and more individuals want monitor continuously and in real time what they are consuming and at what price are they paying for it. This allows them to have greater control over consumption and allows them to determine Which appliances are the ones that use the most energy?. Or, on the other hand, if the contracted power is never reached, it is possible to choose to contract a lower rate.
It seems a complicated task, but at present there is a wide variety of mobile applications that make it much easier to balance the energy costs of your home. The truth is that it is relatively easy to obtain this kind of information. To do this, first of all, you must register on the web pages or download the applications of electricity distribution companies, taking into account to which you belong. One fact to remember is that you should not confuse these distributors with the same companies with which the electricity is contracted.
In Spain there is a wide range of distributors, but mainly citizens use the following: Endesa Distribución, Iberdrola Distribución, E-Redes EDP Distribución, Viesgo Distribución and Unión Fenosa. If you belong to a different one, you will have the same possibilities.
How to access this data in real time
Once we have located the web page in question, we must sign up. Such registration requires that enter the following data: name and surname, ID, address and in many that you attach an electricity bill.
Then in the section online accountant You will be able to access information about the consumption you are making at that moment. For example, in order to check how much consumption does an appliance make that is not always active, such as the router, it should be checked how much consumption increases when a certain appliance is used, such as the oven or the washing machine.
Applications to control consumption
As we have mentioned before, the consumption of light is one of the great daily concerns for users. For this reason, they have developed multitude of tools that detail the changes in real time that occur in the price of electricity, such as mobile applications to increase control over the household energy consumption.
Some more useful and efficient, capable of specifying the current price of electricity, on its average price and the metrics that refer to its most expensive and cheapest sections. In the same way, facilitate the interpretation of this informationsince they have graphs to show the behavior of these prices in hours.
These types of tools make it easier for us to have these reports at any time and from anywhere, offering quality information. To be able to enjoy them, it is necessary to have a good internet connection or an unlimited data rate, to be able to instantly get the data of your electricity consumption.
The distributors and marketers have apps To do this, however, if you want to receive even more information, it is advisable to use the following applications:
- RedOS: It is an application available for both Android and iOS. is the Official application of the Red Eléctrica de España itself. It is a very visual application, since it shares graphs with the evolution of the schedule and the period, thus allowing monitoring.
- save light: It is available for iOS, on Android there is a similar one called Ahorra en Luz, but with a more complicated interface. It includes practically all the data you can find in RedOSbut in a simpler way, with the prices that correspond to each day and hour and with metrics that compare prices since 2018.
- PriceLight: Available on both operating systems. Perhaps it is the most basic of them, since it only shows a general view on electrical energy, with prices per hour, a graph on the type of energy generated and its distribution between renewable and non-renewable energies. It also allows us to program a specific day to find out what are the cheapest hours of light.
- MyUse: Available for Apple operating system. It is an application that is based on your own consumption habitswhich serves as a guide on what electricity is concerned, in addition to advising us with tips to also save on water and gas.
- lupbak: Can be downloaded from an Android mobile device. It is designed for those consumers who are in the regulated market. Thus, you will be able to be aware at all times of the price at which the KWh is with all the variations that it undergoes throughout the day. Which allows planning when it is better to put a washing machine or start the dishwasher.
Other tips to save light
Apart from making use of these applications, it is very important to carry out a series of habits or actions that, with your help, we can also reduce our energy expenditure. In this way you can reduce your electricity bill and to be able to better deal with all the expenses of the month and even save energy and money. Some tips are:
- Insulate the housein order to avoid air leaks concentrated in doors and windows, to prevent cold air from filtering through them and from losing the heat from the heating.
- avoid doing Innecesary expensesFor example, in many houses they have hired a landline phone that they do not use and said device is constantly connected to the light for its operation, so a good idea is to opt for a rate that is fiber without a landline.
- Use Energy saving lightbulbssince currents consume up to 10 times the amount of energy.
- Something that seems obvious, but that we usually forget, turn off the lights. It is essential that we turn off the light every time we do not use an area of the house.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! HOS is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.