exam date and last days to sign up
The massive processes of Mail already has the first Day of exam. It was yesterday, January 19, when the State Postal and Telegraph Society confirmed when the first part of the selection tests will be held to obtain one of the 7,757 positions distributed throughout all the provinces of Spain as permanent labor personnel. will be next May 7, 2023.
With regard to how the permanent personnel selection tests will be carried out, it will be necessary to pass a questionnaire of 100 multiple choice questions, in a maximum time of 110 minutes. The evaluation of this phase will reach a maximum of 60 points. Besides, the contest phase will add a total of 40 points. In it, aspects such as training courses, academic training, driving licenses, languages, seniority in the Post Office, having worked in the province, applying or being in the Employment Exchange will be valued.
Also, it should not be forgotten that the deadline to register These oppositions end this Saturday, at 29:59 p.m., so it is recommended that those interested send their application as soon as possible. A provisional relationship of admitted and excluded applicants, as well as the claim period, during the following ten days. There is no question ofand the largest offer of public employment in decadeswith more than 7,700 permanent jobs divided into different categories such as cast 1 and 2classification agents in treatment centers and customer service in offices.
🔹 The examinations to cover 7,757 positions of permanent labor personnel will take place on May 7, 2023
🔹 Registration period open until January 21, 2023 👉 https://t.co/JT8cyonxB5
— Post Office (@Post Office) January 19, 2023
Agenda oppositions Post Office 2023
Correos offers all the content of the syllabus through their website. A reference document based on which the tests of the opposition phase will be created and which is divided into a total of 12 themes.
- Topic 1. Correos: postal regulatory framework and legal nature. National and international regulatory bodies. International postal organizations in which it participates or is linked to Correos. Organization of the Correos Group. Correos and its adaptation to changes.
- Topic 2. Experience of people in Post Office. Diversity, inclusion and equality. Risk prevention and well-being. Corporate social responsibility (CSR). Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Axes of sustainability in Correos. Entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Theme 3. Products and services: communication. Post Office and Express Mail Parcels. E-commerce services and Citypaq.
- Theme 4. Products and services: in offices. Financial services. digital solutions. Philately.
- theme 5. New lines of business: Correos Logística. Cold Post. Other businesses.
- Theme 6. Tools. Functions and utility.
- Theme 7. Operative processes I: admission.
- Theme 8. Operational processes II: treatment and transport.
- Theme 9. Operational processes III: distribution and delivery.
- Theme 10. The customer: customer service and quality. Sales protocols.
- Theme 11. Internationalization and customs.
- Theme 12. Compliance standards. Data Protection. Prevention of money laundering. Ethical commitment and transparency. Information security and cybersecurity.
How to register for the exam
Applicants in the roles of delivery, sorting agents and customer service must register in the process platform, select the call for Fixed Personal Labor Income and complete your personal information. Later, will select the province in which they want to work, the positions of interest and the province to take the exam, and they will pay the payment of 15.65 euros to take the corresponding test and 31.30 euros in the case of taking two tests.
Distribution of places by provinces
On the other hand, regarding the distribution of places by provincesIt should be remembered that there are 7,757 places offered. As for the provinces where there are more public employment offers called are Madrid (784), Barcelona (1,083), Valencia (424), Biscay (300) and Alicante (282). In any case, say that there are open calls in all Spanish provinces, together with the two autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
Requirements to sign up for this public employment offer
The courier and parcel company specifies which are the requirements General requirements that applicants must meet. They are the following:
- Meet the legal hiring age for each job position.
- Comply with contractual requirements regarding work permits or any other that replaces it.
- Have the title of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO), School Graduate or equivalent.
- Not currently maintain a permanent employment relationship with Correos.
- Not having been separated from service, disqualified or dismissed due to events occurring within the Correos Group companies.
- Not having had an employment contract terminated with Correos for not passing the probationary period in the performance of the position requested in the process.
- Not having been negatively evaluated for the job position in Correos requested in the process.
- Not be disqualified for the performance of public functions by final judgment.
- Not suffer from illness or physical or mental limitations for the normal performance of the tasks and functions to be performed.