BLACKPINK confirms the release date and time for ‘Shut Down’
BLACKPINK is gearing up to release their second single titled, End Soon.
Here’s everything you need to know.
Release date and time for BLACKPINK ‘Close’
BLACKPINK took to social media on September 6 to confirm that they are ready to release their next single, Stop.
Additionally, the girl group’s second studio album is Born Pink. It will be the follow up track to their hit single Pink Venom.
However, the Shutdown will take place on September 16th. It arrives at 12 am Eastern Daylight Time and 1 pm Korean Standard Time.
Additionally, the track will be released at the same time as the band’s upcoming record.
BLACKPINK Read more about Born Pink World Tour 2022
BLACKPINK announced the dates and locations for their world tour.
On October 25th the group will start in Dallas, Texas. In addition, it will perform nine shows in seven different cities across Europe starting in London before ending in Amsterdam.
After completing shows in North America and Europe, Ice Cream artists will travel to Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand in 2023.
Meanwhile, fans expressed their excitement for the group’s upcoming tour.
One fan wrote, ‘Over 27 countries and more. This is the biggest world tour ever done by a Kpop girl group!’
The dates for the North American leg are as follows:
- October 25: Dallas, American Airlines Arena
- October 29: Houston, Toyota Center
- Nov. 2: Atlanta, State Farm Arena
- November 6th and 7th: Hamilton, First Ontario Centre
- November 10 and 11: Chicago, United Center
- November 14 and 15: Newark, Prudential Center
- November 19: Los Angeles, Banc of California Stadium
Also, the following dates for the European leg:
- 30th November and 1st December: London, The O2
- December 5: Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi
- 8 December: Cologne, Lanxess Arena
- 11 and 12 December: Paris, Accor Arena
- 15th December: Copenhagen, Royal Arena
- 19 December: Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena
- December 22: Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome
Currently, the following dates are for the Asia, Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand legs:
- 7 and 8 January: Bangkok
- 13 and 14 January: Hong Kong
- January 20: Riyadh
- 28 January: Abu Dhabi
- 4th March: Kuala Lampur
- 11 March: Jakarta
- March 18: Kaohsiung
- March 25: Manila
- 13 May: Singapore
- 10 and 11 June: Melbourne
- 16 and 18 June: Sydney
- 21 June: Auckland
For all the latest News Click Here
Denial of responsibility! Historyonesong is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified (if the link is not available please email us regarding the issue so we can fix it ASAP!). All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.